- AES was established by Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA). There are a variety of different options for education financing, including student loans.
- Fastweb is a resource that offers thousands of scholarship and grant opportunities for students based on different criteria
- Education Planner is a resource another resource to help students explore financial options for college.
- Federal Student aid is a government driven website and is one of the websites places students should visit when they start their search for college financial assistance. Federal resources also allows students to complete the required FASFA online and more.
- Big Future was created as a result of a survey conducted by The College Board rating various financial aid programs. This resource provides grants, scholarships, internships and more.
- CareerOneStop is a website created by the Department of Labor and will provide students on a variety of scholarships, loans, fellowships and other financial options.
- Scholarship.com is a free searchable database with a wide range of scholarships and grants to students.